From: Wolf, Christina [mailto:cwolf@OKCU.EDU]
Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2001 5:20 PM
To: ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject: University Retention Schedules

Hi all, since someone brought up the museum retention schedules... I would
be interested in seeing samples of university retention schedules and
transfer guidelines (especially for those small private universities).  I
found a few online just by nosing around, but since I exist in the real
world of way behind archives, any help to shorten the process would be
greatly appreciated.  Thanks, Christina

Christina Wolf
Archivist & Special Collections Librarian
Dulaney-Browne Library
Oklahoma City University
2501 N. Blackwelder
Oklahoma City, OK 73106-1493