Re: Copier for Archives

Our Special Collections copier has some additional features...one is a
"book minder" an angled shelf that supports materials; we also have
the ability to change paper (all other library copiers are locked to prevent
folks from jamming in letterhead, etc.);  We do not use a document
feeder so that we can remove the lid to handle large items, though we
can only go up to 11 x 17 in size.    The only bad thing about the copier
is that there is a slight metal lip around the glass and it tends to grab
documents so we have to be careful of them.

Dean