Re: Cooperative Colonization Association "RIP"

RIP, per "The Acronyms, Initialisms, and Abbreviations Dictionary",
indicates it could mean, and based on the agricultural purposes outlined,
Rural Industrialization Program (Dept of Agriculture). I find approximately
50 meanings for this acronym.

Sharon Lee Butcher
Reference Librarian
AEDC Technical Library