From: Butcher Sharon L Contr AEDC/ACS
[mailto:Sharon.Butcher@ARNOLD.AF.MIL]
Sent: Friday, July 13, 2001 12:40 PM
To: ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject: Re: Cooperative Colonization Association "RIP"

RIP, per "The Acronyms, Initialisms, and Abbreviations Dictionary",
indicates it could mean, and based on the agricultural purposes outlined,
Rural Industrialization Program (Dept of Agriculture). I find approximately
50 meanings for this acronym.

Sharon Lee Butcher
Reference Librarian
AEDC Technical Library