ALA members of SAA

To ALA members of SAA:

Several two year appointments (2001-2003) are available on the ALA-SAA
Joint Committee on Library and Archives Relationships.  The
appointments begin after the 2001 SAA conference.

For information about the committee see the SAA Council Handbook,
Section IX. Official Representatives and Coalitions:

http://www.archivists.org/governance/handbook/section11.htm#ALA-SAA

or pg. 24 of the ALA Handbook of Organization 2000-2001.

If you are interested in joining the committee or would like
to discuss the committee's work, please contact Charlotte B. Brown (or
track me down at the 2001 SAA conference):

                phone   310/825-7265
                email   cbbrown@library.ucla.edu

                NOTE:   I will be out of the office from 14 Aug thru
                        7 Sept., returning on 10 September.

Charlotte B. Brown
SAA member, ALA-SAA Joint Committee

Assistant Head &