Acid Free Copier Paper

I know this subject was discussed in detail not to long ago, but can
someone give me the bottom line on the use of regular, standard, run of
the mill copier paper for archival copies?  We tested our every day
copier paper and it's acid free, but is it archival quality?  What is
archival quality? Thanks, in advance.

Beth Turcy Kilmarx
Special Collections
Binghamton University Libraries