Re: scanning fees

If you offer TIF format email is unlikely to be a sensible distribution
method. They quickly become multi-megabyte in size, and distributing
anything over 1MB by email (especially as you will probably have orders
for more than one image) is neither practical or kind (you will jam up
email accounts and incur the displeasure of those running the network).
For larger files you might consider sending out copies on CD, but if you
do, factor in the extra cost for the CD and time spent creating it.
Good luck, and be careful what you offer, as it will be asked for ....
--
# Richard Higgins
# Durham University Library