Re: Graduate Theses

The preservation issues for photos in theses are addressed by the same
outfit that answers a previous list question.  Sorry for the repetition.

It's not just the paper to be concerned with - it's the combination of ink
and paper.  The generally recognized expert in digital and regular photo
preservation research and information is Wilhelm Imaging Research Inc.  It
"conducts research and issues reports on the image permanence of digital
and traditional photographic print materials."  See the web page:

        www.wilhelm-research.com/

|((|  Ellen Chapman
|))|  Archivist for Congressional Papers
|((|  University of Hawaii at Manoa Library
|))|  2550 McCarthy Mall
|((|  Honolulu HI 96822  USA
|))|