archives/special collections brochures

Illinois Wesleyan University  is currently putting the finishing touches on
its new library (See "New Building Project" at   http://www.iwu.edu/library
). The Grand Opening is scheduled for this fall and the building will open
to the university community next semester.  The library plans to develop a
brochure for archives and special collections.  Have any of you developed
such a brochure and would be willing to share a copy with me? I forsee that
this brochure would be used both in the library and by the University's
 development office. It will probably include a copy (abbreviated?) of our
mission statement, collection development policy, gift policy, and contact
information.  You may forward your copy to the address below.  Thank you!!

Anke Voss-Hubbard
Archivist/Special Collections Librarian
Sheean Library
Illinois Wesleyan University