Listserv deterioration and all that jazz

Ok, here's what it boils down to:

1.  We can keep the current format which results in subsequent complaints about not being able to see the replies.
2.  Or we can go back to the previous format which resulted in subsequent complaints about being able to see the replies.

Think I'll sign-up for the macramé listserv . . .

---
Susan Hamson
Archivist

Othmer Library of Chemical History
Chemical Heritage Foundation
315 Chestnut Street
Philadelphia, PA  19106-2702
susanh@chemheritage.org

Voice: 215-925-2222
Fax: 215-925-6195

The views expressed here are those of the individual author only and not necessarily those of the Chemical Heritage Foundation.

The views expressed in this message are those of the author and not necessarily those of the Chemical Heritage Foundation.