Listserv reply function was RE: Thanks aka How the value of this listserve has decreased

What a wonderful time for this to be brought up with SAA's conference just
around the corner. I (like most I suspect) would prefer replying directly to
the listserv rather than the individual. The information that I impart may
be of value (as JillS suggests) to others on the list.

I can imagine how time consuming compiling replies can be especially if the
question generated lots of responses. Must be like compiling RAIN.

as to the Friday Funnies even they have dwindled down to virtually nothing
these past few months.

Peter A. Kurilecz CRM, CA
Manager, Records Management Group
Woodside Summit Group Inc