Value of list

As a newby, let me chime in:

Part of the value of the list were the repsonses to the responses but there is another part that I suspect has now been lost too -

Our list archvies!  I have been into the list archives lately on several occasions looking for information I thought had been discussed on the list.  If we reply privately, I would assume those answers do not get reported for posterity, a terrible thing for archivists to commit.

Nick Gilliam

Do You Yahoo!?
Make international calls for as low as $0.04/minute with Yahoo! Messenger.