Re: Question about Reference questions

I've thought about keeping the paperwork for a year or two and then
putting the replies with substantive information into vertical files.
However, I'd have to figure out a way to strip out researcher
identification unless they were willing to share their interests, and
I'd also have to find time to do it.  I had a student intern do that for
some older genealogy research, and I found it useful.

I really appreciate others sharing their ideas; I think I've borrowed
all my good ones.

Rebecca Fitzgerald, CA
Mt. St. Mary's Archives & Dept. of Special Collections
Mt. St. Mary's College & Seminary
Emmitsburg, MD
301/447-5397
301/447-6868 (fax)