General Lee's Farewell Address

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Once again I turn to you for help.

a 70 yaer old gentleman e-mailed me, asking whether I could tell him where
the 13 "original" signed copies of General Lee's "General Order No. 9,
(Lee's "farewell address") designated for Brig. Gen. Walter Stevens might
be.  The gentleman said he knew where three of them are, but didn't
enlighten me.
        He is interested because his godfather passed away and will a copy to him.
He is not sure whether he has a facsimile or one of the the 13 originals
ttranscribed, then signed by General Lee.  He wrote that he can make out the
watermark on the face of the document.
        My questions are these....  Does anyone know where any or all of these 13
SIGNED (therefore "original") copies are?  What might their value be?  Can
the document AND ITS WATERMARK be reproduced?  If it can, he would like to
have it reproduced and donate one of the reproduced copies to us (the
National Civil War Museum)
         Thank you.
        Sincerely,
        Elayne Goyette, Archivist