Re: Friday Funnies...a bit early

Ooops, just lost the reply I was composing.  Anyway, that's vote #4
and I'll post something after Labor Day.

  -C.

--- "Skreslet, Paula" <PSkreslet@UNION-PSCE.EDU> wrote:
> All kidding aside, I like any patron who shows such enthusiasm for
> their
> subject, and has the patience to spend hours looking through
> hard-to-read
> microfilm, getting excited about the lucky bits they find.  I'm
> delighted to
> have our church records actively in use, instead of simply sitting
> in a
> drawer for all eternity.  Almost all of these patrons are lovely
> people, and
> very appreciative of whatever help we can provide.

=====
"...every modern technology, from television to computers,
was invented by men & women whose education was conducted
almost exclusively with pen, paper, and book."
  --Neil Postman
Cynthia Van Ness, MLS, email: bettybarcode@yahoo.com
Shameless self-promotion: http://cynthia.is-online.net