From: "Jennifer L. Gunter" <jlg5x@cms.mail.virginia.edu>
To: "Dale McClain" <dalemcclain@home.com>
Cc: "Archives & Archivists Listserv" <archives@listserv.muohio.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2001 2:19 PM
Subject: Re: And there's no end in sight

> Please allow those interested in learning the contents of
> the Jerusalem Post Internet Edition to do so, of their own
> volition.  I do not believe that archivists need to spend
> the day focussing on Israeli and Palestinian reaction to
> the events of yesterday.  Thank you but, no thanks.
>

> On Wed, 12 Sep 2001 14:15:35 -0400 Dale McClain
> <dalemcclain@home.com> wrote:
>
> > (20:15) Terrorists kill Israeli woman in drive-by shooting
> > The Jerusalem Post Internet Edition
> >
> > A 46-year-old Israeli woman from Alfei Menashe in Samaria, critically
wounded by Palestinian terrorists in a drive-by shooting less than an hour
ago, has died of her wounds.

> > She was traveling with her husband south of Kalkilya in Samaria, close
to the Green Line, when terrorists sprayed their car with bullets, wounding
her in the head and stomach. Her husband was unharmed.

> > Medics at the scene attempted to stabilize her condition and rushed her
to Meir Hospital in Kfar Saba, where she was pronounced dead.

> > Security forces have arrived at the scene and are combing the area, Army
Radio reported.