Re: to McClain and Warab was RE: And there's no end in sight

>>Getting back into library talk, we do indeed have a committee here that gets together on a regular basis to examine websites for reference. We take into consideration many factors, some of which I have already mentioned<<

I would hope that the committee is composed in a fair and balanced manner, but I suspect that the ratio of liberal to conservative viewpoint is skewed to the left.

Peter A. Kurilecz CRM, CA
Manager, Records Management Group
Woodside Summit Group Inc
Midlothian, Virginia