Re: to McClain and Warab was RE: And there's no end in sight

I work for an institutuion that specializes in early childlife education and social work, so we have a very diverse culture here. We therefore must look for websites that are not skewed, but fair and present both sides equally. We want our students to be able to make intelligent decisions, but they need all the facts before they can do so. The job of sifting through all the websites is quite time consuming for us, but worth it in the long run.

"Kurilecz, Peter" wrote:

 >>Getting back into library talk, we do indeed have a committee here that gets together on a regular basis to examine websites for reference. We take into consideration many factors, some of which I have already mentioned<<I would hope that the committee is composed in a fair and balanced manner, but I suspect that the ratio of liberal to conservative viewpoint is skewed to the left. Peter A. Kurilecz CRM, CA
Manager, Records Management Group
Woodside Summit Group Inc
Midlothian, Virginia
Office: 804-744-1247 x23