Committee for reference websites

My following comment has nothing to do with the other political
discussions going on - I am staying out of that all together.  That being
said, I would say to Peter's comment here that if one wants his/her point
of view to be represented in a committee that that person should
attend.  It's sort of like not voting and then complaining about who got
elected to (fill-in-the-blank) position.

Just my (hopefully not inflamatory - definitely not intended to be
anyway) 2 cents.

Ellee Figi
Graduate Student
University of Maryland College Park