Re: MSAccess help

Daniel (and listmembers):

  There is a specific list devoted to Access for archivists. For
information, see <http://www.topica.com/lists/MSAccess4Archives>.
Most questions can be answered (although sometimes the answer may be "No"
<G>).

   ---Terry

Terry Abraham   Special Collections, University of Idaho
<http://www.lib.uidaho.edu/special-collections/>