Indexing program

Here is the old broken record repeating himself again, but I use CINDEX and recommend it quite highly.  It is geared toward book indexes (back of the book indexes) and similar uses.  I use it for board minutes and in-house publications here.  It sounds, however, like you want automatic indexing, and it is not that.  Personally, I prefer doing it with CINDEX or some other similar program because with the human input, you don't get the hundreds of false drops you do when doing it automatically and you can adapt it to your local situation.  It probably takes a little longer, although you can go really fast when you are used to it; but for the user, it is so much more to the point.  It is produced in England by Indexing Research, and their US branch is in Rochester, NY.  They have good support services and update regularly. (tel:716/461-5530; email info@indexres.com; Web:  http://www.indexres.com/)