Re: Gallery Ligbting Advice

I'd look first to ANSI/NISO Z39.79-2001 "Environmental Conditions for
Exhibiting Library and Archival Materials."

It's newly released and available for free download at:
http://techstreet.com/cgi-bin/detail?product_id=863737

Jeffrey Makala

Jeffrey Makala
Assistant University Archivist/Reference Librarian
Special Collections & Archives
Olin Library, Wesleyan University                       860.685.3863
252 Church St.                                          860.685.2661 fax
Middletown CT 06459                                     jmakala@wesleyan.edu