listserve help

I apologize for sending this to the list, but I was trying to get a hold of
Robert Schmidt, listed on the website as the listserv administrator. As you
will see below if you have any suggestions don't reply to the list, because
at the moment I will not get it. Could someone please forward this to the
proper person. Thanks.

Hi Robert,
I seem to have lost the listserv. Could you check to see if I am still
signed up for it? My email address is: business_media@mahoninghistory.org
My former address was business_media_archives@msn.com
I switched over about 6 months ago and just two days ago lost all email from
the listserv. Thanks.

Constance L. Jones
Project Director
Business & Media Archives of the Mahoning Valley
e-mail: business_media@mahoninghistory.org