Re: Student Research web pages

We have had students produce web pages for independent Winter Study (January
term) projects.  The students embarked on these projects with the understanding
that the web pages would reside within the Archives site where we would have
control over them.  The students had to follow editorial guidelines and meet
with staff to do fact checking.  Here are two examples:

http://www.williams.edu/library/archives/buildinghistories/jesup/index.html

http://www.williams.edu/library/archives/buildinghistories/missionpark/contents.html

A history professor and several students are currently working on a web
timeline project.  Most of the research has been done in the Archives where we
are available to answer questions and provide resources.  We have not yet
worked out the details of where the pages will reside and how they will be
linked to our site.

--
Amy Rupert, Acting College Archivist
Archives and Special Collections