NYC Archivists in Downtown Offices

To Our Colleagues:
We wish to communicate to our fellow archival colleagues that the following
individuals who work in the
New York City downtown financial district have been accounted for.  Please
note that this list may not be comprehensive, but indicates those
colleagues to whom we have spoken directly:

American Civil Liberties Union:  Janet Linde, Theresa Mora

American Express:  Ira Galtman, Mary Hedge

American International Group (AIG): Elizabeth E. Arena, Peter Bahra, Tom
Heard, Frances Lyons-Bristol,
Susan Maclin

Bank of New York:  Christine McKay

Federal Reserve Bank of New York:  Joseph Komljenovich

JP Morgan Chase:  Jean Elliott, Shelley Diamond

Museum of Jewish Heritage: Esther Brumberg

New York City Department of Records and Information Services
(DORIS):  Stephen C. Barto, Kenneth R. Cobb,
Leonora Gidlund, Paul C. Perkus, Jean Perone, George J. Rios

New York Stock Exchange: Steve Wheeler

Pace University: Ellen Sowchek

South Street Seaport Museum: Madeline Rogers

If there are other repositories in the downtown area which are not included
in this list, please contact me off-list.
Thank you.

Mindy S. Gordon
Vice President
Archivists Round Table of Metropolitan New York Inc.