Need help locating copyright Info

Will you please post this information to the list?

Hi all,

We are drafting an Access Policy for a small collection of mostly institutional material (some small personal papers donations), for which we have no deeds of gift.  We are concerned about copyright issues with regard to both photocopying of our archival material and publication use, and need some help drafting the language of this part of our policy.

Can anyone out there:
1) Write or call about his/her experience with a similar issue
2) Recommend some good reading on this subject?

Also, would anyone out there be willing to share his/her institution's citation format for archival material?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.