SAA EAD's early registration rate extended!

Attention prospective registrants in Encoded Archival Description workshops!
Both of SAA's  Fall EAD offerings will take place as scheduled:  #0120
Indianapolis, IN on October 16-17; and #0118 Richmond, VA October 24-25.
To accommodate the inevitable administrative and processing delays we've all
been experiencing, we are extending the early registration fee ($303 M/$380
NM) until the workshops are filled.    Register this week in order to
receive the pre course participant packets in plenty of time.  Visit
http://www.archivists.org/prof-education/seasonal_schedule.html to register
on line or via fax.  Call Patti O'Hara or Solveig DeSutter if you have any
questions.

Patti O'Hara / Solveig De Sutter
Directors of Education
Society of American Archivists
527 S. Wells Street, 5th floor
Chicago, IL  60607-3922
312.922.0140 ext. 4
fax 312.347.1452
education@archivists.org
www.archivists.org
The mission of the Society of American Archivists is to serve the
educational and informational needs of our members and to provide leadership
to ensure the identification, preservation, and use of the nation's historic
record.