From: John Fowler [mailto:johnhowardfowler@JUNO.COM]
Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2001 3:23 PM
To: ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject: A modest proposal

Well, another day on the archives listserve with vitriolic diatribes and
banal assertions of the self-evident (or at least the commonly accepted).
...........Many other Lists have a list master, someone who filters the
materials
for relevance and compliance to the rules (such as those on
attachments)......
I suggest that this LIST has a great need for such a coordinator....
Mr. Minor's suggestion that we choose Mr. Kurilecz for such a post
(sarcastic as it might have been) seems to me an excellent suggestion.

JHF

John Howard Fowler, PhD, MLIS
Consulting Archivist
3221 W. 177th