Re: Awkward encounter

Thomas Berry wrote,
"Moral - NEVER, NEVER allow use of unprocessed collections. But that's a
moot point here, as most of what was here when I got here is still
uncataloged."

And then there's always that large photograph exhibit that is being
researched and your vp comes in and just starts pulling photographs out of
boxes that are partially inventoried and puts them, in no particular order,
in folders according to her own needs, and without marking where she pulled
anything from, and now you have 300+/- photographs to find homes for so you
can finish the inventory. ;) (hee, hee!) I love my job!!

Bridgette "clean-up" Kelly

Bridgette A. Kelly, Special Collections Manager
Stan Hywet Hall & Gardens
714 N. Portage Path
Akron, OH  44303
ph: 330-315-3232   fax: 330-836-2680
BKelly@stanhywet.org   www.stanhywet.org

Mark your calendars! We are preparing for one of the country's best arts and
crafts festivals--The Wonderful World of Ohio Mart, October 4-7, 2001!