Re: RLIN to Voyager

We would be interested in any replies.  Please post your reply to the list as well as to Deborah Wythe.  Thank you.

Michael A. Breedlove, Ph.D.
Alabama Dept. of Archives and History
624 Washington Avenue
P. O. Box 300100
Montgomery, AL 36130-0100
334-242-4452 x238
334-240-3125 Fax
mbreedlo@archives.state.al.us
mbreedlo@archives.state.al.us

>>> Deborah Wythe <deborahwythe@HOTMAIL.COM> 10/01/01 01:36PM >>>
Hello!

I'd appreciate hearing from anyone who has done a data load from RLIN
records to the Voyager system--I'm primarily interested in how you mapped
the ARC segment, but would also greatly appreciate any "heads up" advice on
the bib section.

Thanks!
--Deb

Deborah Wythe