From: Nina Stoyan-Rosenzweig [mailto:nstoyan@VPHA.HEALTH.UFL.EDU]
Sent: Thursday, October 04, 2001 9:23 AM
To: ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject: Re: Friday Funnies - early

Actually, we could turn this discussion around to talk about older folks
who have trouble with new technology- such as more mature professors in
the History Department who get their 5 1/4" disks stuck in the disk drive
of newer computers because they don't know these disks are now obsolete!

Nina Stoyan-Rosenzweig
Archivist, College of Medicine
Adjunct Assistant Professor, Department of History
University of Florida