unusual copyrighted document question.

Yes - I have a question.  I have had a number of  copyrighted documents
presented to me that came from a large HMO. These are all labeled executive
reports.  They are also regularly used by the physicians and nurses within
this HMO.  However if the public were to read these papers, the information
regarding lowered medical standards and methods to convince patients to
allow their diagnosis to be changed to a more cost effective one would
undoubtedly be quite harmful to this HMO.  Perhaps it
would even be cause to spark a criminal investigation against the HMO.

Considering the nature of these papers, with their copyright status, my
queries to the legal field have advised me to not publish them.

Does anyone have a suggestion as to how this copyright problem can be
circumvented?  The content of these papers is not proprietary, unless you
consider substandard to be so.

Vickie Travis
Former Caregiver and Eldest Daughter of Adam Wesley Arnold
http://home.earthlink.net/~tomnvic/kaiserpapers.html
tomnvic@earthlink.net
661-944-3889
These people who feed on, abuse, neglect and molest our elderly are an
insult to the human race.
I sometimes wish we still had a hanging tree.
Ila Swan