Re: Pesticides and Spraying in an Archives.

                    DSokolow@nshs
                    .edu                 To:     jschnidr@USGS.GOV,
                                         ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
                    10/16/2001           cc:
                    05:23 AM             Subject:     RE: Pesticides and Spraying in an
                                         Archives.

>Oh, Jill, you are _clearly_ not from New York. :)

No, I grew up in the 'burbs of New Jersey, where ants & crickets were the
two main invaders.....

The most unusual horde i've had in Tech Data was a mass attack of red
spider mites one summer - they didn't get into any of the documents, but
all my notes from that summer have little brown spots and smudges all over
them!

Jill L Schneider
USGS - Alaska Technical Data Unit
907-786-7457