Incommunicato Friday-Sunday

Hi Everyone,
Just came back to the office to find out that
Miami is shutting down all email service over the
upcoming weekend in order to install a new mail
server. All my incoming mail will be held and then
"dumped" into my mailbox sometime on Monday
morning (I hope!!!). I also will be unable to send
any messages through my account.  So it will be
impossible for me to respond to any email requests
over the weekend. If you are having a problem and
are desperate, you can phone me at the number
below. I'll most likely be in the office Saturday
and Sunday, and should catch anything left on
voice mail. I'll get to any email requests as soon
as I start getting mail again. As I said, they are
telling me it should be early Monday, but I can't
promise this will actually be the case. So please
be patient if I don't get back to you or deal with
a problem right away.

Also, I don't remember if I updated everyone on my
wife. Cathy came through her tests ok this time,
so hopefully she'll have no further problems for a
while. Thanks to everyone who emailed me
personally and expressed their concern. Believe
me, if we could, Cathy and I would love thank each
of you personally!!!!!!

Thanks,
Bob Schmidt
Archives Listserve Coordinator