Re: Certification Discussion

PLAGUED BY FALSE PSYCHICS?

Gypped more than once?

Let me help.

I am Professor Astor and I run America's largest
Anti-Psychic-Scam Network.

Professor Astor's Anti-Psychic-Scam Network is over

twelve years old, legal in all fifty states and in
over
100 countries around the world.

I can restore Lost Vigor and set right the HooDoo in

your home.

How many times have you thought:

"She's prospering despite the curse!"

"The cinder block missed?"

"Pneumonia never developed?"

You're not alone!

Friends - I am embarrassed to admit it, but

America is faced with a plague of False Psychics!

9 out of 10 psychics are Fakes!

They take your money and provide no service.

On TV, in Magazines and Newspapers it doesn't matter!

Fakes are Fakes and now is the time to take action

against these false prophets.

Professor Astor can help!

Over 30 years a member in the World League of Eminent
Psychics

I have spent my life working to ensure a psychically

pure environment.

Let me help you now!

How?  How, you ask?

How can you hope to compete with the powers and

influence of these famous psychics?

Let Professor Astor show you the way to:

restore your lost vigor,

reclaim your mojo

re-establish your hoo-doo.

Suppose the magic you contracted from Madame "X" is
not working,

Suppose Master "Y"s lucky numbers are ringing for your
rival,

Suppose Mother "Z" cannot find the man you want,

Maybe it's time to turn the tables - Maybe its time to
put the hoo-doo on them!

Professor Astor offers three levels of service to
satisfy you:

Mystifying      general malaise - feels lousy - goes
             home from work fights with family,
             sulks;

Hex             feels fine - life begins to fall apart
      - wrecks car punches friend - pours
      drink on bosses head;

Hoo-doo         Hears voices - vomits - psychotic
                tendencies drives down crowded
sidewalk                 - jumps off bridge

Call or write today - Professor Astor - your one stop
Hoo-doo shop

Call Professor Astor for action TODAY!

Please don't forget our "Good Luck, Prince Charming"
bath salts and aerosol spray!

Professor Astor's services are for informational
purposes only.