From: Wood, Thomas [mailto:Wood.Thomas@UIS.EDU]
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2001 2:30 PM
To: ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject: Bizarre reference request, part 2

The patron asked for a specific couple getting married on a specific date,
so it's probably not a demographic study or a problem of mistaken identity.

Here's the kicker: we looked the marrriage up. The names and dates match the
specifics in the request letter. The groom was mullato. Should we send the
record anyhow?

Thomas J. Wood
Archivist
Archives/Special Collections LIB 144