From: Hamson, Susan [mailto:susanh@CHEMHERITAGE.ORG]
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2001 8:50 AM
To: ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject: Re: Certification Discussion

Well, I'll tell ya, Lee Miller's response is the best defense for the exam I've read thus far.  From this perspective I don't find too many reasons to disagree.  So I'll climb back up on my fence of opinion and mull over the prospects.

Until another cynical stoning knocks me to the ground again . . .

Susan

---
Susan Hamson
Archivist

Othmer Library of Chemical History
Chemical Heritage Foundation
315 Chestnut Street
Philadelphia, PA  19106-2702
susanh@chemheritage.org

Voice: 215-925-2222
Fax: 215-925-6195

The views expressed here are those of the individual author only and not necessarily those of the Chemical Heritage Foundation.