Re: Digitization Project Vendors

I'm posting this response for a colleague.  Please reply directly to
her.  -Paul Eisloeffel

---------------
Dear Amy,

The Nebraska State Historical Society offers high-end digitization services
for cultural institutions who decide they don't want to make the equipment
investment themselves.  Please check out our website.  Here are a few links
to get you to the appropriate pages.  The first link will take you directly
to our services page, the other link will take you to the main page about
our Digital Imaging Laboratory.

http://www.nebraskahistory.org/lib-arch/research/photos/digital/services.htm
http://www.nebraskahistory.org/lib-arch/research/photos/digital/index.htm

If I can be of further assistance beyond what is available online, please
feel free to contact me.

Thanks,
Jill Marie Koelling
Curator of Photographs