recorders for oral histories

I'd like some recommendations from the list members re: reliable recorders for our oral history program.  We have been sharing an older model Sony TC-D5 Pro 2 with another department.  What are the good and the bad models?

Elizabeth Cassidy West
University Archivist
University of South Carolina Archives
South Caroliniana Library
USC
Columbia, SC 29208
(803) 777-5158
(803) 777-5747 (fax)

"Yet, Freedom! yet thy banner, torn, but flying,
Streams like the thunderstorm _against_ the wind."
Lord Byron
_Childe Harold's Pilgrimage_