Telephone Requests

I need some help...

Administrators at the CT State Library (State Archives of CT) have raised the issue of requesting archival materials to be paged by telephone request.

They want researchers (who already have an archives pass) to be able to call in and request materials. Staff would not hunt through the registers to determine the correct box or volume*only requests with specific item level information would be accepted.

Does anyone provide this type of service?

Please reply to me directly. If interested I will post results on the list.

Thank you,
Nancy

Nancy M. Shader
Archivist