NEA Newsletter deadline November 8

The deadline for submission of press releases, job and people
announcements, and calendar events
for the New England Archivists Newsletter is just around the
corner.  Please send all submissions to
Ellen Doon at ellen.doon@yale.edu no later than 3:00 PM on Thursday,
November 8.  Submissions received by this date will be included in the
January issue.  We are especially looking for news items from organizations
in New England, but we welcome news of broader appeal and importance.

The NEA Newsletter is a quarterly publication. Deadlines for submission are
in February, May, August, and November.

Thank you,

Ellen Doon
Archivist
Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library
Yale University
P.O. Box 208240
New Haven, CT 06520-8240
e-mail: ellen.doon@yale.edu