the always helpful Archives list

Thanks to all the people who responded to my query about an archivist
at M&M/Mars, even if most of the responses were on the order of
"sounds like a dream job!" (to which I pointed out that my job is
pretty good, too!).

One person suggested a hopeful sounding e-mail contact, who has not
yet responded to my e-mail, but today someone else told me M&M
definitely doesn't have an archivist, but gave me a name and phone
number of someone in External Affairs there. I spoke to her, and it
sounds as if she will be most helpful in getting me some material for
my exhibit, so once again, the list has proven its worth!

Christine Crawford-Oppenheimer
Special Collections Librarian/Archivist

Culinary Institute of America
1946 Campus Drive