[Fwd: Digitization Question]

I find this reply to be very helpful.  My assistant scanned a stereo
card showing 1900 Storm damage.  The left image is the better of the
two, although a file number is written in ink in one corner.  The right
image is poorer in quality, although it lacks a file number.  Scanning
both images as one eliminates the problem of having to make subjective
choices about quality.

Thanks to everyone who responded to my query.  Once again, you have
proven the value of our list.

Casey Edward Greene
Head of Special Collections
Rosenberg Library