Re: ARMA & environmental recommendations for paper

Daniel,

Thanks for your comments.  Actually, heat is highly detrimental because it
directly influences humidity.  Therefore, if materials are in an
uncontrolled environment they are subjected to wide fluctuations of
temperature and humidity because they are basically going to reflect the
temperatures outdoors, which, here in Texas, are almost 90% of the time hot
and humid.

Of course, my point wasn't to jump on Iron Mountain as a company, but rather
to go to the root of the problem and see if ARMA was really passing out
mis-information.

Thanks,
Sammie