Re: Processing question

My understanding is that traditional archives would treat the
records (the new press releases) as a new record series
in the collection, but as a researcher, I can understand Daniel's
dilemma.    Separating them now does a disservice to the
records of the central office, which considers their work to be
press release 1, 2, 3, 4, etc.

If it was not too much extra work (for the purpose of helping
researchers), I'd make a second copy....or ask the office to
send you two copies.   Keep one in the central series and
file the second by the hospital.

Dean

Dean DeBolt
University Librarian
Special Collections and West Florida Archives
John C. Pace Library
University of West Florida
11000 University Parkway
Pensacola, FL  32514-5750
Tele:  850-474-2213;   Fax:  850-474-3338