student survey

Good Morning,

A colleague of mine has asked for assistance with a survey (which is being conducted by several of her graduate students).  While the survey has nothing to do with archives, it DOES ask pertinent questions about personal/professional use of copyrighted software. It certainly made me stop and think about what we tell our users about copyright and how we may or may not choose to ignore professional ethics.

If you have a moment, I'd appreciate it if you would take the time to complete the survey.

http://oldcapitol.gcsu.edu/mmis2/mmalik/research/researchsurvey.html

Thanks.

Nancy

Nancy Davis Bray