From: Peter Kurilecz [mailto:PAKURILECZ@AOL.COM]
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2001 10:54 AM
To: ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject: Re: Need Library Design Consultant Names

In a message dated 11/28/01 11:33:03 AM Eastern Standard Time, TawnyRN@AOL.COM writes:

I'm looking for the names and contact information of a good library (not
archives) design consultant.

Using the search engine 'All the Web' (http://www.alltheweb.com) and the exact phrase 'library design' turned up over 9,000 hits. the exact phrase 'library design consultants' returned 5 hits, the exact phrase 'library consultants' returned over 7,000 hits. so you might try a websearch too. A consulting firm may have on their website a list of recent clients that you could contact.

good luck

Peter A. Kurilecz CRM, CA
pakurilecz@aol.com
Richmond, Va