Re: Questions that didn't used to be sinister

A colleague of mine asked that I post the following concerning the above subject.. A little background he/she was a Vietnam War protester and has lived in California all their life this is their perspective on the following.

<snip>
Feel free to forward this on from one of your EXTREMELY LIBERAL friends

Why? Simply because they don't have a declaration to "touch and file"?
Please...

...if they're bombing Coca-Cola plants, we're at war... if American soldiers are being injured on foreign soil, we're at war... if we're establishing a base on foreign soil and the efforts are not aimed at diplomacy, we're at war... if the Attorney General is issuing ruling that compromise the privacy in the name of "collecting intelligence", we're at
war... if we're sending armed forces into a nation to convert the control of land from one form of leadership to another AND we're saying that we will not later be part of a "peacekeeping force", we're at war.... otherwise, there wouldn't BE A NEED to be talking about a PEACEkeeping FORCE!!!
<snip>

Peter Kurilecz
Richmond, Va
pakurilecz@aol.com