Re: "musty"

I tried all that and it didn't work. People still expected the Archives to
fit their stereotypes and  were, I felt, somewhat disappointed when it
didn't. Customer service being our number one priority around here I lobbied
long and hard to move us from our new facility into danker, more dimly-lit
quarters in the basement.  Even then I felt it didn't have the proper
atmosphere, but fortunately I was able to pick up a case of "Must-in-a-can"
aerosol spray very cheaply. That plus the rats has added greatly to the
ambience and I think people really like it.

Jeff "blowing dust off of paper since 1995" O'Brien

J. Jeffrey O'Brien
City of Saskatoon Archivist
Tel:  306-975-7811
Fax: 306-975-2612

2002 Calendars on sale now!  For ordering information and to see a preview,
visit us at:

http://www.city.saskatoon.sk.ca/org/clerks_office/archives/ar-gall.asp#2002c
alendars