Re: Another Archive recruiters/Job hunting

Oh boy! the semi-annual "to certify or not to certify" discussion. I won't go into the details, but I received my CRM designation in 1988 since that time every position that I have been hired for since that time has had either of the fowllowing two statements in their ads

"CRM preferred" or "CRM required"

the designation does had value when doing a job search. It took time for the CRM designation to become recognized by employers and will take time for the CA.

Peter A. Kurilecz CRM, CA
pakurilecz@aol.com
Richmond, Va